So how happy was I to see a 1.2kg loss!!!
I'm in the 73's! I'm in the 73's! I actually have no idea when I was last flirting with this magical number. It would be at least 4 years.
I danced around the lounge with Luke for a bit and briefly toyed with the idea of waking DH just to tell him, but restrained myself.
*grin*
Its the start of a new week now and seeing as I appear to be past the worst of the caffeine withdrawal, there are no more excuses. I have to start exercising. So the plan of attack today is to go for a run (at least 2.5km's) on the treadmill, and then maybe do some Wii Fit later.
I'm still working from home so will run during my lunch break and the Wii after work.
There. Its out in the public forum now so I MUST do it.
Evening Update
Well, I didn't do my run, but nailed a heap of housework - does that count?
Also VERY excited as:
* DH gave me the thumbs up to get a treadmill off ebay. So now I don't have to stress anymore about the hire treadmill being picked up in a matter of days!
* To my DELIGHT I discovered 98% Fat Free Falafel - only 2 points per 100 grams instead of the usual Falafel which is 4. Lovely to see Woolworths caters to the dieting vegetarian :)
* I had Subway for dinner and only had a 6 inch. I could have had the footlong. I wanted it and had the points there, but I want to try and save some points for the BBQ tomorrow
* I noticed today a 'clink, clink' as I was doing housework. Imagine my surprise to see that my wedding and engagement rings are now loose!
Yes, its been a very good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment