Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I love hearing about success :)

A few days ago I made a post about 2 of my friends who have just signed up to WW online.
I received an email from one of them today saying that she has lost 2.9kg in her first week!
Not only that, but she will be entering a half triathlon in February!

So inspiring - it really makes me examine my lack of exercise motivation.

I had a half-sick day today. Slept HEAPS which was great, but just couldn't stomach eating much. I had some cereal and yoghurt for breakfast but couldn't face anything other than cranberry juice until after 6pm when I had a couple of banana's and an apricot.
So many points saved today - 5.5 in fact.
Hey, there has to be a benefit to feeling ill :)

Also, no booze today!

No comments:

Post a Comment