Thursday, January 7, 2010

Great news!

Two of my friends have decided to join WW. One just emailed to say that she is signing up RIGHT NOW online. That is too awesome. The other has been doing WW from old booklets for a few months but decided to have a break until Christmas and her recent 30th were over. Now she is thinking of signing up Online as well.
I am so excited for them - I just have to restrain myself from getting all talk-talk-talk at them. It will be hard!

On the food front today I had a good day.
Breakfast was left over pasta from dinner last night, with vege's on toast (4.5pts). My mother in law came over today to visit for a few hours and she bought lunch. I was given a Tuna roll from the bakery. I looked it all up, tracked it and even called the bakery to see if there was mayo mixed in with the tuna (there was but I couldnt tell so it must have been a tiny amount). The whole thing came to 7 points so I had half of it. WI tomorrow and I MUST be careful!
I also realised that I've become 'that' dinner guest. You know, the dieting vegetarian. I must be a nightmare to plan dinner for.... *sigh* My poor family and friends do put up with a lot from me :)

I managed to resist the urge for a sneaky WI this morning which I am proud of. I haven't stepped on the scales since WI last Thursday. And I'm starting to get nervous about tomorrow which I try to look at as a good thing. If I get nervous, it means I care.

Dinner tonight is fish with more vege's. I still have 7 points left post dinner so I might treat myself to a Baileys (3pts).

I'm slack with exercise this week. I'm currently going through horrific caffeine withdrawal from quitting my 4 bottles of V a day habit (sugarfee of course). Today is day 4 and no headache today but NO motivation to do anything. I must go for a run tomorrow, regardless of WI results. Excuses only go so far.

If you get a chance and have a few hours to kill, check out this blog. This fellow started at 505lbs and posts about his calorie counting diet every day. He is also a comedienne so its a darn good read!

Good choices people
x

No comments:

Post a Comment