Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday done and dusted. And I'm shagged!

What a day!
I feel like I've been running about all day even though work was pretty quiet.

Luke went to Grandma's today. DH was meant to start back at work after his holiday but decided last minute to take one more days leave. So I dropped Luke at Grandma's and headed in to the office.
I was really, really good with points all day and even though I had a sneaky V, its better than the 4 bottles I used to chug down.

I decided to go all out today and *drink water*!!
Now, those of you who know me know I cant stand the stuff. It tastes revolting. But I gave it a crack and had my first 400ml bottle at 11am. All up I put away 5 bottles of it but then got the BIGGEST headache around 2pm. So I turned to trusty Google and looked for 'water headache'.
Apparently you can get a headache when you drink too much water!! Something about your brain absorbing it or something and pressing against your skull.

So I quit with the water for today - yet 4.5 hours later I still have the headache.
I tried.

I was ravenous when I got home so dinner was fish, an egg on toast and a pile of glorious vegetables. Usually by this time I'd be settling down with a drink of some kind, but am into day 2 of no booze.... Its making me feel a bit sad really. 4 more days to go!

I don't know if I can make it.

1 point left for the day. Still havent run on the treadmill.
I'm just falling a teensy bit short on the Care Factor scale about exercise today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment