As of yesterday I was over by 20 points for the week! This was a combination of lunch out with family, dinner out with friends and FAR too much alcohol.
But all you can do is learn form your mistakes, dust yourself down, and aim for improvement. Thanks to a busy day yesterday (therefore little time to sit and eat) and purchase of a new Wii game, I managed to save 8.5 points. So to recoup 12 over the next 3 days should be achievable if I can stick to my guns.
On Sunday morning I completed my Wii Fit Body Test - and part of this is to get a current weight. I am usually VERY good about sneaky WI's over the course of the week... there is simply no point. You either get cocky or depressed and it doesn't count anyway so why bother.
Anyway, even with a belly full of last nights dinner, and breakfast AND fully clothed, I was in the 72's... I'm cautiously optimistic that I'm looking at a loss this week after last weeks STS.
I was also very flattered on Sunday evening to receive a compliment from DH's friend. DH's friend is a man who does not dish out compliments by the truckload. And he told me TWICE that I looked 'so slim and trim', and how well I had done! I was very touched. Nothing like a compliment to get the motivation on a roll :)
I'm really looking forward to getting home and doing Day 2 of the 30 Day Challenge on the EA SPorts Active Wii game! Day 1 yesterday was tough, and its only going to get more intense. I love it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment