I also had a small dessert - half a slice of some crazy meringue/caramel/pecan pie that someone bought. SO good but I didnt go back for seconds.
Anyway, I felt full yet not stuffed and thought I was very restrained all things considered. I could have stayed all night but the boy was unsettled and we were fighting for a couple of hours to get him to sleep in the portacot (3 under 6's running up and down the hall didnt help matters).
So I will work my butt off over the rest of the week to minimise the damage. I'm a bit disappointed as I was certain I was rather restrained. I mean, I knew I'd be over but not by double my allowance :(
No regrets though. It was yummy!
I got some lovely compliments tonight from a couple of friends. One hasn't seen me since I was 8 months preggo and she said I'd lost a "Shitload of weight" and was quite amazed! I love her!
The other saw me New Years Eve Day and thinks that i have lost heaps since even then! She is the tall, slender, athletic type that we are all ingrained to be envious of and SHE said to ME that I was fading away!! How awesome. I felt a million bucks and even DH was proud of the compliments I received :)
When people notice it is just the icing on the cake.
Also, was almost relieved to get TTOM yesterday which would go a long way to explaining STS and small loss the last 2 weeks. Here's hoping for a cracker on Friday assuming I can get my points back to a nil balance.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment