I do have one question.... how can I be a size 12 in clothes for my top half but a size 16 for bra's? I know I have a wide back but it doesn't do much for the self-esteem :)
I also tackled the grocery shopping today and got myself a treat (unheard of!) Delicious meringue nests, points value 1.5 for 2 (or half a point for one). Yummo. Totally satisfies the sweet tooth while keeping the points value at an all time low.
DH cooked me a gorgeous meal again tonight - Lemon Pepper Cod (baked in tin foil) with a side of steamed/stir fried vege's and a small amount of oven roasted potato wedges (cooked with canola spray not oil). Very good.
I certainly do have a great man.
Heading to bed soon for a decent sleep if the boy cooperates. Its just gone 9pm and we've been trying unsuccessfully to get him down for a nap since about 3pm. I think he's finally worn himself out and has stopped resisting the inevitable. Please sleep through the night Luke!
Finally, a big shout out to all my fellow bloggers. I've had a read of a few the last couple of days and it looks like everyone is really getting into the swing of things post Christmas (and we know how hard that is!). Some awesome losses being clocked up. Keep at it ladies! You are doing a great job.
No comments:
Post a Comment