I've been consistent with my gyming and even went to have a session yesterday morning before work which is unheard of. I knew that I wouldnt have time to go at lunch so I'm pretty pleased that I made the effort rather than flagging it. I also managed to bike 7k yesterday and feel rather good about that too.
I get a new 'workout' at my PT session today and I believe next up is abs. I need all the help I can get with those!
All up I earned 25 exercise points last week, but ate 20 of them. I was pretty hungry and although ideally I would have liked to save them, at least I earned them first so I didnt technically go over.
Thats my story and I'm sticking with it :)
300 grams til goal and I would LOVE to get there next week. Lots of changes coming up for me soon which I will share in due course. Needless to say that getting to goal will be fantastic and bring me to 30kg lost.
I'm going to work REALLY hard this week and do my absolute best.
No comments:
Post a Comment