Monday, July 5, 2010

13 week gym program starts this week!

I just had my initial weigh/measure assessment at the gym and am the proud owner of my very own folder and menu plan. I dont know what my weight was (I never ask as it counts as a sneaky for me) but my body fat percentage is 32%. Target for the next 13 weeks is to bring that down to 28-26%. My trainer thinks that is perfectly achievable over that time and I'm excited!

I also have a meal plan. I'm going to follow it for 2 weeks and see how that goes. I'll still track it, but if its over points then so be it. Looks OK so far although it says to use milk in some meals *gasp* and I never have milk so that will be interesting. Protein is at about 90 grams a day which is good as I'm always looking for ways to up that. My protein recommendation is 50 grams in general but I'm probably lucky to get 30 grams of that. I just need to tweak a few of the meals to make them vegetarian, but that should be easy enough. I'll start tomorrow :)

I biked to work this morning (brrrr, it was frosty cold) so by the time I bike home again thats 1.5 exercise points. Hoping to get to the gym at lunchtime as I've been FAR too lazy this past week. No excuses today - even if it is just a 3k run or a circuit. Have to start getting back in the exercise zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment