Thursday, May 27, 2010

Would you believe it!!!

I had an early WI this morning as I fly out at a sparrows fart tomorrow

I LOST 1.8KG!

I am so excited I dont even know where to begin!!!!!
I am 1kg from goal and I am so freaking happy. My pipe dream has become my reality!

I managed a 5k run yesterday and the gym earlier in the week. I had planned to go again today but Lukes daycare provider is ill so I'm working from home with him today.
I know I'll have a pretty impressive gain next WI with this weekend away, but I could truly care less. I'm 29kg down with 1 to go and one weekend is only going to delay getting to goal, not make it impossible.

Too happy to make any sense so will sign off now. What a wonderful, wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, what an amazing effort- congrats. You're an inspiration. I posted a similar comment before, but for some reason my comments dont come up on your blog :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, go on, make a liar of me! lols

    ReplyDelete