I have my plan of attack - fresh patch and packet of lozenges, making myself get up from my desk every hour or 2, and setting a goal of 1000 steps every break which gives me purpose. For once I have planned my food in advance. I want to avoid the trap of constant snacking as a replacement because even 0 point foods might get me into the habit again of eat, eat, eat. Something I clearly want to avoid!
I have lots of mints here and some water. I will get some Sushi later as a snack and will have a Subway for lunch.
My reward for quitting smoking is a Pandora bracelet so I went to the shop on my last break to look at it and get that fire burning. When I get the bracelet I can then get the charms for every 5kg lost as I have yet to really reward myself for weight loss. And I want those pretty sparkly things so MUST quit to get them :)
If anyone has any tips for making the next few days less stressful for myself and my poor family, I will gladly take them.!
Thanks for reading. It helps to be accountable, even if it is online.
After my post last night I also managed to get in my EA Wii game for a solid half hour. My muscles are SCREAMING at me today which is brilliant. And another bonus point earned. Woo hoo! Only 13 to make up before Friday....
No comments:
Post a Comment