I didn't post last week (and feel rather bad about this) as I had a REALLY bad WI. Apparently after my 4 days 'off', I managed to gain 1.9kg! I was pretty devastated as you can imagine, but I followed the advice of one of my WW buddies (thanks Fe) and WI'd the following day to find I'd lost it. So I'm taking it as a STS (is that cheating?). Whew!
I was really, really good this week (other than a mild blow out last night as DH bought home my fave bourbon pre-mix in the world and I had 3 cans) and was PRAYING to have lost 400 grams this morning to bring me to my 25kg milestone.
I lost 300 grams.
And you know what? Thats fine by me. I know I'll get to my 25kg mark next week for sure - I am very determined.
I was looking over my tracker graph today. Until December I had pretty much been losing an average of 500 grams a week. Yes, there were bigger and smaller losses, and the occasional gain but it all evened out. In the last 12 weeks however, my average has dropped to 300 grams a week. I know, I know - its still good. But I cant help but compare (which I should know by now not to do) and find myself getting a touch frustrated.
I need to accept that either my body is stocktaking, or that I am now going to lose less as I get closer to goal. Hey, as long as I'm still losing, that is what matters right?
Still cigarette free and I bought my Pandora Bracelet (my Quit reward) over the weekend. I now have 2 charms, each representing a 5kg loss and I plan to get another 3 to catch up to the 25kg. You can bet that the Goal charm is going to be a cracker when I get there! :)
It is my 'achievement' bracelet and I feel proud whenever I look at my wrist because I earned them.
Onto another week. Tomorrow we have a photo session with the in-laws at a studio. They want pics of Luke and the rest of the family. Compared to my last photo session (see 3rd photo down on left) I am really looking forward to it. I might even have to get all girlied up!
Have a great day
So close! Definitely next week. And it will be great to have a photo shoot at your new weight!
ReplyDeleteThanks Fiona :)
ReplyDelete