Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm back - look out!

Alright, I am TOTALLY over myself! I need to extract my head from my @ss and stop being a mopey loser. So this is IT! I am GETTING INTO IT AGAIN! Enough of this 'just sticking with the program and hoping for the best' nonsense. Time to put some absolute energy into it and feel the love again. TONIGHT I START RUNNING! I dont care if I have to wait until 9pm for DH to get home, I am GOING to get on the freaking treadmill and turn into a sweaty mess. The ridiculous small losses are doing my head in and its time to say NO MORE! I am master of my body and it MUST bend to my will. Failure is not an option. And if I go hard from now on, I might still have a chance to get to my 70kg by Luke's b'day goal. And hopefully blow the socks off my family when they arrive for the weekend for the party.

I have diet shakes in the cupboard that have been sitting there untouched for months (they're not expired so dont gross out. lol) and I am seriously thinking doing them for 3 days to frighten the hell out of my metabolism. Thoughts? I just cant figure out where I am letting myself down with my food and I dont have a leader I can bounce idea's off. I wonder if WW have anyone on the phones at their call centre to help?

I am going to do this, kick this jelly fatty to the curb and shake my bon-bon. Its time and I am worth it.

Mr Motivation, I hope you enjoyed your time off because its the last you'll get for a bit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment