Saturday, June 5, 2010

WI and Wendie Plan

After the weekend of eternal bad foods, I had WI on Friday to be pleasantly surprised with a meagre 700 gram gain. I was expecting way worse! TTOM also arrived that day so I'm pretty sure that next week will be a good result (well, I live in hope! lol)

Yesterday was also Day 1 of the Wendie plan with 20 points but alas, the Friday of an impending long weekend got the better of me and I went 4 points over. Today was meant to be 17 points with 29 points tomorrow. However, I swapped the days around as I had a kids birthday party to attend and dinner with friends tonight and I reaaaallly needed the breathing space.
I'm home now, sober and full from my footlong sub and I've only consumed 25 points. Which means that I made up the 4 points over from yesterday so excuse me while I take a moment to feel smug.

*smug*

The S2S girls who are doing the Wendie Plan are onto between days 2 and 5 and so far the feedback is all good. One in particular loves the points variations as a change of pace. We've had one good WI so far (after 5 days) but the truth will be in the next WI's as we detox from Sydney.

The training for the 10k run on the 27th is going well. I ran 6k on Wednesday and 3k yesterday. I have a 5k to do tomorrow and then up to 7k on Tuesday (or Wednesday if I cant find the time Tuesday).
I'm looking forward to getting the 10k done as it will be SUCH a personal achievement and another Pandora charm for my bracelet :)
Not to mention it feels really good to be raising money for a worthy cause thanks to some generous friends. I even have my own page for the fundraising here!

Keep up the good work everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment