Saturday, June 12, 2010

Oh well....

No one ever said this weight loss thing would be easy - and this weeks WI was a bit of a kick in the guts.
I tried the Wendie plan this week, went only half a point over and earned 19 exercise points. So needless to say the STS I got on the scales yesterday made me feel like crying.
I reacted pretty badly by consuming 31 points yesterday in rebellion (although will take it as a High Points day which takes me 2 over for the week - assuming I stick to the Wendie plan the rest of the week). But its a new day, etc etc.... back on the horse.

Darn horse.

The other girls seem to be getting good results on Wendie with losses between 600 grams and 1.2kg, so I do have hope.

I took my measurements this morning in the hope of grand things since the last time I measured in early April. 1cm off my waist and everything else is the same, but at least its 1cm, right?

Horrid weather here of late so no run for me today. I could if I made myself but 12 of yesterdays points were bourbon, and I feel a teeeeeny bit shady :)
Plan to spend time with my boys inside and keep cozy warm.

I hope everyone had a better WI result this week.

Plan of attack this week is to stay on Wendie but try eating half my exercise points. I'm certain that there is a fine line with my 'starvation mode' as if I earn more than 10 and dont eat them, the losses slow.

Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment