Monday, April 26, 2010

WI Day

Well, I had the dreaded WI in on Saturday and I could have screamed (but as it was 6am, it wouldnt have been very sociable so I resisted).

Would you believe it.... I LOST!!!!! I LOST!!!!! 1.7kg!

OMFG! Take THAT you miserable, stinking plateau *kicks it firmly in the balls*
For 7 filthy weeks you had me in your clutches but I have emerged, victorious, complete with Superwoman outfit and fluttering cape :)

I'm a 60's girl! There is a total party going on in my head at the moment and I just want to dance, dance, dance. I am so relieved - this week I was either going to take a week off from WW or cut out carbs every second day (depending on how much I wanted to cry at WI) but YAY! I dont have to do anything drastic!! I stuck to points and drank all my water and I totally think the water made all the difference.

So, so, so happy!!!

Now I just have to work my bum off to make sure that I stay in the 60's - its been a shocker of a weekend with a housewarming party attended on Saturday, and a Farewell last night that involved Fish and Chips.
But its back into the water today and I'll be going for a run at lunchtime.

Wooohooooooo!

1 comment: