I had grand plans to go to the gym today, but after my nana nap, I checked their website and they closed at 3pm! I thought it was 5pm that they shut up shop on a Saturday and considering it was 3.07 when I discovered this, I was pretty gutted. So I threw Luke into the pram and took puppy with me for a walk. I still feel sorry for myself (as the gym is closed tomorrow), but the walk helped.
Tomorrow I'll be on the treadmill.
I had a great day yesterday with exercise - 7k bike ride, 40 minute walk and a 3k run. I bought the odometer for the bike today and went for a quick cycle to check it was all working. Yay!
I hope to squeeze a good ride in tomorrow, but as we are having SIL over for dinner and going to another friends in the afternoon, I'll have to see how I go for time. Running MUST come first at the moment.... 7 more sleeps until the fun run!
wow you're managing alot of exercise I am struggling to fit in 30mins most days haha
ReplyDeleteIts hard to fit it in! especially with working full time and wanting to spend time with Luke. I'm very lucky as DH is incredibly supportive and never allows me to feel guilty about taking tine out. I admit that its been a lot easier since I joined the gym right across the road from work. No guilt as I'm away from Luke those days anyway. Keep it up! Any exercise is better than none :)
ReplyDelete