I had a really stressful day on Tuesday and when SIL came up to babysit, I had just enough time to go for a run on the treadmill before we went out to our movie. I ran 3.2k and 25 minutes SOLID!!!
Yesterday I went to the gym and decided to have a run before I did the weight circuit, and I bettered myself yet again.... with a 4.1k run and 31 minutes non-stop! You couldnt wipe the smile off my face! Stoked!
WI tomorrow and I'll be sleeping with my fingers crossed. I went over points yesterday as we went to a friends for dinner, but I had heaps of saved points so I should be OK. I'm such a worry wart. I'm over marginally again tonight as I had a change of plan for dinner, but again the saved points should rescue me.
Off to the horse races tomorrow with DH and the boy - we're meeting a group there. Luke's never been to the races and I admit to being a bit nervous about how to keep him entertained for that long. Ah well, we'll survive!
Will post after WI. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment