Sunday, March 7, 2010

WI day, take 2

I just can't help myself! *Smacks* to me for sneaky WI's but it IS official that I change WI day to Saturday now.
After posting about my exciting loss of 600 grams on Friday, I weighed in on Saturday for one last comparison, and was greeted with a further 400 gram loss!
Which means I lost a whole kilo this week!!!!

Stoked? You betcha!

I've amended my tracker and given DH firm instructions to tell me off vigorously if I WI on Friday.

In other news, Luke is still crook (coming into the third week now) and as a result we've had some pretty rough nights. DH went out last night and I had made plans to drop Luke off at his Grandmothers and go out myself for the first time in recent memory. Sadly Luke's temperature spiked early afternoon so I cancelled my night out and stayed home with him. DH went out and had a LOT to drink and as a result was pretty useless today :)
Luke woke up 4 times last night and I don't think I got more than 2 hours sleep in a row all night so I've been pretty whacked today. Add onto that the mission with Luke in tow to get the car (DH walked home last night), grocery shopping and housework all before 11am when I went to collect a friend of mine from the train station for a visit. More housework and general mother duties this afternoon too. Busy day!

Yesterday, in preparation for my night out, I decided to get new jeans as mine dont really fit anymore. I shopped for a couple of hours and finally found some I liked in the 7th shop I went into, but the BIGGEST moment was when I tried on 2 size 10's in 2 separate stores and I COULD DO THEM UP! Granted, I couldn't breathe or move, and I feared for the circulation to my legs, but I still zipped them up without any buttons flying across the changing room, or the sound of tearing fabric filling the store. Woohoo! Perhaps I will be a 10 when I get to goal? Its so exciting seeing a new body emerge as the weight comes off and wondering what it will look like at the end of the journey.

Also, big pats on the back for me today for getting on the treadmill for C25K. I was so not up to it after last nights lack of sleep but I got a second wind and instead of 3 x 5 minute runs and 3 minute walks, I managed an epic 5, 6, 10 and 6 minute run sessions with 3 minutes of walking in between. My Nike+ Wristband tells me I ran for 3.5km's which is great practice for the 5k fun run at the start of April.

Enough drivel from me - I'm off to bed!
Have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment