Friday, August 6, 2010

The real post

I'm very excited my test post worked! Wow! (I got a new phone on Wednesday and it has SO many cool features! Too many to even count)

So, I know you are all GAGGING to know how WI went. I continued to blow out all week and kicked myself about for it. I was resigned to a gain, it was just a matter of how much.
So I braced myself and hopped on the scales yesterday. 500 gram loss!

What?!

Not quite sure what the old bod is doing at the moment. I was well over points by at least 50 (I stopped tracking on Tuesday), and I've shifted to maintenance so am 'allowed' 23 a day as opposed to 19.
Dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm just very confused!

And you would think that after escaping Epic Gain that I would be good, right?
Well, I'm trying but have a huge sweet tooth at the moment. PT says that it could be a lack of carbs again but to eat a small amount of what I crave. So I've been doing that the last few days and it isnt looking pretty on my points tracker....

Aiming for improvement this week. And at least I'm still keeping up the exercise!

One nifty application I found for my phone is a weight tracker. I copied down my stats from the Weight Tracker on WW and got this awesome graph. It certainly helped with motivation this afternoon



No comments:

Post a Comment