
If that isnt enough to make your stomach turn, nothing will.
No after weeks of faffing about, losing motivation and perseverance half way through the day, I have decided ENOUGH! I've changed my WI to Tuesdays from Thursdays because a) it means that I can start my new week NOW and no more mucking about; b) I work from home Tuesdays and wont be running late for work at the office ;)
So I hopped on the Wii this morning, took a deep breath and loosened my death grip on the controller. No loss, no gain. Punched the air in victory and wonder what the heck is going on - 2 weeks well over points and a total of 500 grams lost in that time. Amazing!
It certainly fired up the motivation for me today, and I am pleased to say that I have not eaten any chocolate today, and have even saved a point.
Yay!
Extra challenges are being faced at the moment as I have stopped smoking. I had my last cigarette 59 hours ago. I am using patches and having lollipops as cigarette replacements but its still hard going. If I can quit smoking and still lose weight, I will certainly realise how strong I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment